Whether you offer a wide variety of home medical equipment (HME) products or only a few, QS/1 simplifies billing and compliance.
SystemOne is ideal for / HME businesses or pharmacies with larger HME departments. Our complete SystemOne HME solution provides Medicare Part B documentation, tracks inventory – both rental and sales – delivery and billing. It shares patient and doctor demographic data with our pharmacy systems and provides everything you need for HME.
Customer Testimonial Video
Chad Corwell, MBA, Director of Operations
The PharmaCare Network, Cumberland, MD
With the Center’s for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) aggressively auditing Medicare Part B items, providing proper documentation is critical. SystemOne provides the following features:
- Manages inventory, eliminates duplication and integrates with our Point-of-Sale system.
- Processes direct electronic claims to ABILITY®, most state Medicaids and other commercial insurance carriers.
- Notifies you if claims are missing information or contain incorrect data before they are submitted.
- Eliminates duplicate data entry by allowing you to enter patient and billing information only once.
- Meets Medicare requirements for assignment of benefits, ABNs, delivery tickets, physicians’ orders and CMNs.
- Integrates with QS/1′s pharmacy management software to support pharmacies with a HME department.
For a complete list of services, click here.
QS/1 offers several configurations to provide maximum control over data and systems or to relieve the concern about software updates and server issues. Configurations work with pharmacy, HME/DME and governmental. Options include:
Installed – For customers who want to host and manage their data, software and server at their location.
Cloud – For customers who don't want the responsibility of software updates and server management.
Host-Remote – Allows customers to manage up to 10 locations from one server.
Enterprise – Designed for large, multi-location operations.
For a complete list of interfaces, click here.